Does Yoga have anything to do with conflict resolution?
Is there a mindfulness-based approach to conflict?
Can you transform conflict into an opportunity for growth and dialogue while discovering more about yourself?
If you are curious about the answers to the above questions, and would like to:
- Learn a unique and simple, mindfulness-based conflict coaching tool;
- Engage in a highly transformative Yoga practice;
- Aquire meaningful tools for clear and compassionate conflict resolution then a Dis-Solving Conflict from Within special event in beautiful Kelowna, British Columbia is for you!
Living Peace Institute is excited to invite you to a very special Dis-Solving Conflict from Within event, presented in partnership with Yogini, conscious mediator and collaborative lawyer, Aurora Johannson. This event will be held on Saturday and Sunday September 16-17, 2017 at the Rotary Centre for the Arts, 421 Cawston Avenue, Kelowna, BC VIY6Z1 and includes three distinct and very exciting components:
1) a one-day Dis-Solving Conflict from Within seminar (on Saturday, September 16, 2017);
2) a unique Sattva Yoga journey, dedicated to deep exploration of conflict (Sunday morning, September 17, 2017); and
3) a 1-hour (highly discounted) conflict coaching session with Living Peace Institute’s founder, Henry Yampolsky (limited number of slots on Sunday, September 17, 2017).
Dis-Solving Conflict from Within is a unique, 4-step, mindful, conflict coaching tool which enables you to shift your focus from outside factors in conflict you cannot control, to your direct experience of conflict. Shifting your focus in conflict within is key to dis-solving conflict at its source and gaining clarity and deep compassion in dealing with your conflict partners.
Sattva Yoga is a deeply transformative practice from the heart of the Himalayas which combines meditation, intense breathing exercises, movement of bodies’ energies, devotional chanting and elements of martial arts.
You can register for all three components of the Dis-Solving Conflict from Within event and save for a special low price of $350 CAD per person. Early birds save even more! For those who register before August 22, 2017, the price for all three components of this event is only $300 CAD. You can purchase each of the components individually ($275 CAD for Dis-Solving Conflict from Within seminar; $25 CAD for a Sattva Yoga journey and $100 CAD for a one-on-one coaching session with Henry Yampolsky). Whatever you do, space is limited, so act soon!