Increasing the Use of Financial Professionals
The Collaborative Roster Society and Collaborative Divorce Vancouver are co-hosting a two-day training September 22nd and 23rd, 2016. The training with be led by Cathy Daigle, CFD, CDFA, an experienced collaborative financial neutral from California. Cathy has been very involved with IACP and has led many trainings and workshops over the years on Collaborative Practice and the role of the financial neutral. To learn more about Cathy please visit her website at cathydaigle.com
This is a two-day training with the 1st day designed solely for the Financial neutrals and the 2nd day designed for all Collaborative professionals. We are offering a deep discount in the registration fee to encourage your participation. Look forward to seeing you there!
For Financial neutrals – a unique learning experience designed to provide you with:
- a framework for your role in the Collaborative Process
- enhanced transferable skills to assist with successful file completion
- six process phases to help keep on track
- the do’s and don’ts of practical implementation
- clear ethical guidelines
- a variety of learning opportunities including demonstrations and small group exercises
For Collaborative Professionals – an opportunity to learn together!
- get a better understanding of the role of the Financial neutral and their value to the Collaborative process and our clients!
- see a 5 way team meeting demonstration
- work together to explore, develop and integrate new ideas
Day 1: September 22nd, 2016 (Financials only) Farris Lawyers #2500 – 700 West Georgia Street, Vancouver
Day 2: September 23rd, 2016 (all Collaborative Professionals) Woodland Hall at Van Dusen Botanical Gardens, 5241 Oak Street, Vancouver
Click for the PDF registration form: Registration Form Increasing the Use of Financial Professionals